Four Winds Residence is located on Baghdad Street in the heart of Istanbul that has the lines of the West and the spirit of the East in itself; it is a golden city thanks to the wonderful lights, historical artefacts and structures to keep up with the modern era. Moreover, the project is located in the Kadikoy area on the Asian side of Istanbul in a lively area overlooking the sea, Baghdad Street. It is the second entertainment destination similar to the Taksim area because of its various activities such as markets, malls, entertainment, and more.
The project site is mediated between Istanbul International Airports in the European section and Sabiha Airport in the Asian section, meaning that the distance from the project site to each of the two airports is approximately 40 km. It is also 17 km from Taksim Square. The site is 650 meters away from the nearest Marmaray metro station. Which connects you to all the tourist areas of Istanbul such as Sultanahmet and Taksim square... etc. within 10 min.
The "Four Winds" residential project was built in the most prestigious areas of Asian Istanbul also had the characteristics of being the first in Turkey that Built on a land area of 44,000 m2, where the construction area of the project constitutes 3,000 m2 which is (7%), while the remaining area is 41,000 m2 (93%) was allocated for gardens, recreational areas and sports activities centers. In the project, there are 520 apartments in total in 4 blocks with 44 floors each and 8 types of apartments are available between 87 m² and 1050 m².
At Four Winds, every day begins with the unique view of Istanbul from the Princes' Islands to the Historic Peninsula. Starting from the Princes' Islands and touching Çamlıca Hill via Kalamiye Marina, a unique visual feast from historical Istanbul to the beaches of Yesilkoy along with a 360-degree view of Istanbul awaits you at Four Winds.
TYPE: 1+1 | 2+1 | 3+1 | 4+1
SİZE(m2) : 87 | 117-264 | 223-263 | 340-350
Please fill out the form to get detailed information and price offer about the project. We will contact you as soon as possible.